1238 106th Ave, Oakland, CA 946034 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 045 520002100
- Zillow Home ID: 24802064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 106th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stonehurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.7% higher than in Oakland, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stonehurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stonehurst home values.
- 1230 106th Ave Oakland, CA$218K21720
- 1244 106th Ave Oakland, CA$231K311,016
- 1250 106th Ave Oakland, CA$234K311,044
- 1224 106th Ave Oakland, CA$239K211,268
- 1235 107th Ave Oakland, CA$195K31958
- 1241 107th Ave Oakland, CA$229K31958
- 1227 107th Ave Oakland, CA$392K521,870
- 1253 107th Ave Oakland, CA$386K52.51,610
- 1243 106th Ave Oakland, CA$182K21898
- 1223 107th Ave Oakland, CA$232K211,127
- 1218 106th Ave Oakland, CA$237K211,268
- 1260 106th Ave Oakland, CA$248K31971
- 1251 106th Ave Oakland, CA$181K211,002
- 1239 106th Ave Oakland, CA$239K211,340
- 1253 106th Ave Oakland, CA$330KStudio--1,693
- 1234 107th Ave Oakland, CA$312K31--
- 1219 106th Ave Oakland, CA$358K411,888
- 1281 107th Ave Oakland, CA$256K311,250
- 1215 107th Ave Oakland, CA$231K21.51,086
- 1255 106th Ave APT A Oakland, CA$236K11750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!