1238 2nd St, Catasauqua, PA 180324 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $131,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 639 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M4SE4D 1 1 0923
- Zillow Home ID: 10132304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% less than in North Catasauqua, and 15.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Catasauqua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18032 home values.
- 1242 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$208K32.51,642
- 1234 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$193K42.52,584
- 1232 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$121K31.51,444
- 1230 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$113K31.51,582
- 1228 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$147K311,830
- 1224 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$328K533,586
- 1224 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$120K311,280
- 1242 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$162K32.51,642
- 1242 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$160K32.51,642
- 1241 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$107K321,422
- 1241 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$156K331,422
- 1241 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$92K321,422
- 1241 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$155K31.51,422
- 1235 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$192K311,528
- 1222 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$64K311,000
- 125 Clover St Catasauqua, PA$115K311,364
- 1233 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$108K311,106
- 1220 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$63K311,000
- 1231 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$140K311,504
- 1218 2nd St Catasauqua, PA$63K211,000
Nearby Schools in North Catasauqua
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292