1238 3rd Ave N, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 2 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,911 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $800,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 340 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Parcel #: 9561800132
- Zillow Home ID: 62901992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 3rd Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% higher than in Seattle, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1240 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.72M434,180
- 1234 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.01M322,170
- 1236 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.03M332,178
- 1244 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.23M41.52,470
- 1226 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$772K211,070
- 317 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.55M33.752,820
- 301 Lee St Seattle, WA$849K----2,826
- 1239 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.18M31.51,780
- 1227 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.37M32.253,070
- 321 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.35M43.252,998
- 1218 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.4M42.754,220
- 1241 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.96M443,768
- 1221 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.08M42.252,050
- 1212 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.05M422,110
- 1245 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.04M21.752,530
- 308 Lee St APT 2 Seattle, WA--11704
- 308 Lee St APT 3 Seattle, WA--------
- Galer St APT 511 Seattle, WA$372K11719
- 1237 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$2.13M53.54,300
- 1210 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.69M554,535
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292