1238 Burnett St, Berkeley, CA 947022 beds, 1 bath, 1,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Conveniently located near the intersection of Ashby & San Pablo, and just minutes away from the UC campus, Berkeley Bowl West, restaurants & shopping, this location provides easy access to Hwy 80 and BART. With old world charm and original details, this home offers the best of East Bay living in a charming family-friendly neighborhood.
If you are interested, Patrice Petersen Sandstrom can provide you with a list of foreclosures in your area or an open house guide for the Berkeley/Oakland region.
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $414
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 053 162803800
- Zillow Home ID: 24830853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 Burnett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Berkeley, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94702 home values.
- 1242 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$577K21858
- 1234 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$632K211,128
- 1232 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$600K311,183
- 1244 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$819K421,627
- 1230 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$1.32M843,928
- 1241 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$541K331,986
- 1246 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$644K211,101
- 1239 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$764K321,528
- 1243 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$845K42.51,614
- 1237 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$634K211,190
- 1238 Burnett Street Berkeley, CA$602K311,327
- 1241 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$605K221,036
- 1237 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$602K21932
- 1245 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$700K331,770
- 1228 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$506K522,342
- 1235 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$820K52.52,090
- 1248 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$713K211,238
- 1245 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA$1.9M1375,634
- 1235 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$580K21795
- 1247 Burnett St Berkeley, CA$713K221,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!