- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1238 Collyer St, Longmont, CO 805012 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 720 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,074 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: R0044665
- Zillow Home ID: 13204767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 Collyer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Longmont, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80501 home values.
- 1236 Collyer St Longmont, CO$243K31.751,800
- 1242 Collyer St Longmont, CO$234K321,664
- 1212 Collyer St Longmont, CO$243K31.52,115
- 1250 Collyer St Longmont, CO$233K21.751,141
- 1208 Collyer St Longmont, CO$226K31.51,724
- 1239 Collyer St Longmont, CO$207K31960
- 1225 Atwood St Longmont, CO$185K221,576
- 1258 Atwood St Longmont, CO$161K32.52,459
- 1246 Atwood Ct Longmont, CO$172K22.251,320
- 1223 Atwood St Longmont, CO$186K22.51,576
- 1230 Atwood St Longmont, CO$176K32.51,278
- 1221 Atwood St Longmont, CO$189K22.52,240
- 1204 Collyer St Longmont, CO$310K51.752,225
- 302 Mountain View Ave Longmont, CO$236K311,482
- 1215 Collyer St Longmont, CO$286K31.751,464
- 312 Mountain View Ave Longmont, CO$233K31.52,434
- 1228 Atwood St Longmont, CO$216K32.52,374
- 1219 Atwood St Longmont, CO$195K241,880
- 1235 Collyer St Longmont, CO$232K211,344
- 1305 Keystone Ct Longmont, CO$167K30.75940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292