- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1238 Evans St, Des Moines, IA 50315Studio, 952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $78,000
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 12000136011000
- Zillow Home ID: 814131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 Evans Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Watrous South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in Des Moines, and 45.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Watrous South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Watrous South home values.
- 4907 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$116K42952
- 4909 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$110K21950
- 1234 Evans St Des Moines, IA$118K--2952
- Herold Ave Des Moines, IA$123K411,416
- 1235 Evans St Des Moines, IA$100K21776
- 1237 Evans St Des Moines, IA$110K31834
- 1229 Titus Ave Des Moines, IA--------
- 4915 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$210K321,574
- 1233 Evans St Des Moines, IA$120K41.5798
- 1227 Titus Ave Des Moines, IA$70K21784
- 1230 Evans St Des Moines, IA$70K211,056
- 1231 Evans St Des Moines, IA$119K21.5797
- 1223 Titus Ave Des Moines, IA$55K11630
- 4904 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$62K31680
- 4908 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$57K21480
- 4900 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$88K321,000
- 4912 SW 13th St Des Moines, IA$52K21624
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292