1238 Marion St, Denver, CO 802183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $482,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 397 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 0502221028000
- Zillow Home ID: 13329812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cheesman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% lower than in Denver, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cheesman Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cheesman Park home values.
- 1242 Marion St Denver, CO$420K421,576
- 1236 Marion St APT 5 Denver, CO--Studio1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 6 Denver, CO--Studio1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 8 Denver, CO--Studio1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 1 Denver, CO$164KStudio1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 10 Denver, CO--Studio1300
- 1246 Marion St Denver, CO$417K421,752
- 1236 Marion St APT 9 Denver, CO$166KStudio1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 7 Denver, CO----1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 2 Denver, CO--Studio1300
- 1236 Marion St APT 3 Denver, CO$193KStudio1300
- 1226 Marion St APT 10 Denver, CO$138KStudio1--
- 1226 Marion St APT 12 Denver, CO$138KStudio1--
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!