1238 Westmont Ave, Roslyn, PA 190013 beds, 1 bath, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $199,000
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 300071804004
- Zillow Home ID: 9907851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1238 Westmont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% less than in Abington, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Abington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19001 home values.
- 1234 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$196K311,274
- 1242 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$239K311,820
- 1230 Westmont Ave Abington, PA$212K621,820
- 1241 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$124K211,050
- 1245 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$225K41.51,596
- 1258 Girard Ave Roslyn, PA$131K311,196
- 1224 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$204K31.51,326
- 1233 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$223K421,596
- 1251 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$259K31.51,635
- 1227 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$193K31910
- 1257 Girard Ave Roslyn, PA$267K42.51,925
- 1231 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$166K311,050
- 1223 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$193K31910
- 1245 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$176K311,174
- 1220 Westmont Ave Abington, PA$215K31.51,868
- 1257 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$210K311,506
- 1250 Girard Ave Abington, PA$210K31991
- 1227 Thomson Rd Roslyn, PA$254K632,150
- 1219 Westmont Ave Roslyn, PA$209K31910
- 1236 Girard Ave Roslyn, PA$194K31910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292