12380 Telephone Ave, Chino, CA 917103 beds, 2 baths, 1,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $193,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,621 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1015314120000
- Zillow Home ID: 17536365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12380 Telephone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% higher than in Chino, and 3.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
- 12360 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$400K421,616
- 12394 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$391K411,367
- 12350 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$395K321,494
- 12385 Baca Ave Chino, CA$420K321,621
- 12365 Baca Ave Chino, CA$406K421,557
- 12395 Baca Ave Chino, CA$425K321,712
- 12410 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$416K321,586
- 12355 Baca Ave Chino, CA$402K421,616
- 12340 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$393K421,616
- 12405 Baca Ave Chino, CA$365K321,306
- 12377 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$364K32964
- 12389 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$568K321,641
- 12345 Baca Ave Chino, CA$386K421,557
- 12420 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$414K311,530
- 12415 Baca Ave Chino, CA$365K321,323
- 12357 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$469K332,206
- 5075 Harrison St Chino, CA$369K321,494
- 5065 Harrison St Chino, CA$409K421,616
- 12411 Telephone Ave Chino, CA$474K332,016
Nearby Schools in Chino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292