124 27th Ct, West Des Moines, IA 502653 beds, 3 baths, 1,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,452 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,227 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 32003026950023
- Zillow Home ID: 865372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 27th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.5% higher than in West Des Moines, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
- 132 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$174K32.51,154
- 120 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$194K331,202
- 140 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$190K321,424
- 129 28th Ct West Des Moines, IA$168K32.51,105
- 125 28th Ct West Des Moines, IA$221K32.51,762
- 148 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$170K32.51,579
- 121 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$186K32.51,579
- 133 28th Ct West Des Moines, IA$173K32.51,550
- 152 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$183K321,234
- 137 28th Ct West Des Moines, IA$179K32.51,400
- 121 28th Ct West Des Moines, IA$183K32.51,500
- 156 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$173K32.51,570
- 125 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$154K22988
- 141 28th Ct West Des Moines, IA$156K331,512
- 2801 Ep True Pkwy UNIT 704 West Des Moines, IA$154K221,312
- 2801 Ep True Pkwy UNIT 703 West Des Moines, IA$149K231,569
- 2801 Ep True Pkwy UNIT 702 West Des Moines, IA$143K22.51,569
- 160 27th Ct West Des Moines, IA$184K321,226
- 2801 Ep True Pkwy UNIT 801 West Des Moines, IA$152K221,312
- 2801 Ep True Pkwy UNIT 701 West Des Moines, IA$145K221,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!