124 Barkwood Dr, Wadsworth, OH 442812 beds, 3 baths, 3,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Last sold: May 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,026 sqft
- Lot depth: 1
- Parcel #: 04020B07008
- Zillow Home ID: 34909824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Barkwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 124 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$176K331,916
- 123 Barkwood Dr # U-8 Wadsworth, OH$214K321,979
- 122 Barkwood Dr # U-13 Wadsworth, OH$186K221,782
- 417 Idlebrook Dr Wadsworth, OH$125K321,560
- 120 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$219K322,202
- 115 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$166K432,754
- 115 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$155K432,480
- 202 Blackstone Cir Wadsworth, OH$204K432,700
- 105 Barkwood Dr # 1 Wadsworth, OH$223K32.52,308
- 202 Blackstone Cir Wadsworth, OH$164K332,700
- 106 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$181K321,966
- 1304 Oakmont Dr # 74 Wadsworth, OH$244K32.52,481
- 117 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$204K321,960
- 904 Sage Cir Wadsworth, OH$222K221,816
- 671 Bent Creek Dr Wadsworth, OH$138K221,258
- 655 Bent Creek Dr Wadsworth, OH$98K221,440
- 653 Bent Creek Dr Wadsworth, OH$132K32.51,370
- 116 Barkwood Dr Wadsworth, OH$234K322,264
- 1303 Oakmont Dr # 73 Wadsworth, OH$179K221,396
- 653 Bent Creek Dr Wadsworth, OH$125K--2.52,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!