124 Bay St, Hercules, CA 945472 beds, 2 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $389,100
- Price/sqft: $265
- Parking: 299 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 4041700099
- Zillow Home ID: 18499628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Bay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94547, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Hercules, and 9.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94547 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hercules.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94547 home values.
- 130 Bay St Hercules, CA$366K321,488
- 118 Bay St Hercules, CA$317K321,444
- 136 Bay St Hercules, CA$382K321,767
- 112 Bay St Hercules, CA$323K221,570
- 121 Pinole St Hercules, CA$367K321,468
- 115 Pinole St Hercules, CA$384K331,789
- 127 Bay St Hercules, CA$347K32.51,668
- 127 Pinole St Hercules, CA$389K321,468
- 121 Bay St Hercules, CA$282K21.51,413
- 133 Bay St Hercules, CA$359K321,468
- 106 Bay St Hercules, CA$315K21.51,468
- 115 Bay St Hercules, CA$282K21.51,413
- 109 Pinole St Hercules, CA$470K432,274
- 133 Pinole St Hercules, CA$401K321,468
- 139 Bay St Hercules, CA$390K321,468
- 100 Talley Way Hercules, CA$475K42.52,681
- 100 Bay St Hercules, CA$321K21.51,468
- 109 Bay St Hercules, CA$343K321,668
- 103 Pinole St Hercules, CA$366K21.51,490
- 121 Camden Ln Hercules, CA$470K42.52,321
Nearby Schools in Hercules
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292