124 Briar Patch Dr, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 28 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 14-3203
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 730619606133000
- Zillow Home ID: 102055463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Briar Patch Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Beaufort, and 55.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 126 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$116K31960
- 122 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$161K231,976
- 128 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$113K31.5960
- 120 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$147K421,615
- 123 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$110K311,254
- 125 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$119K21875
- 127 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$116K32812
- 118 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$110K21.51,360
- 117 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$91K11752
- 129 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$162K421,742
- 109 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$140K321,839
- 107 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$124K31912
- 111 Chelsea Cir Beaufort, NC$254K322,137
- 116 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$103K31960
- 115 Chelsea Cir Beaufort, NC$326K321,974
- 105 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$108K311,320
- 117 Chelsea Cir Beaufort, NC$313K321,592
- 103 Briar Patch Dr Beaufort, NC$116K31.51,421
- 109 Chelsea Cir Beaufort, NC$246K221,596
- 101 Macgregor Dr Beaufort, NC$333K322,028
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.