124 Broad St, San Francisco, CA 94112
Sold on 3/22/13: $518,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:852 sq ft
- Lot:3,125 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $518,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow264
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #7107 012
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15194521
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$530,906||$467K – $573K||+$2,076||$623||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,792/mo||$1.5K – $3.3K/mo||+$24||$3.28||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Oceanview home values will increase 11.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Oceanview homes, this home is valued 14.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 178.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanview home values.
Neighborhood for 124 Broad Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Denman (James) Middle (assigned) 4-8 1.0 mi
- San Francisco Community Alternative Sch... (assigned) K-8 1.8 mi
- Lowell High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Jordan (June) School for Equity (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 2.4 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005