- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,048 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $152,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $222
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carriage Shed, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 688 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0008 L:0402
- Zillow Home ID: 55990665
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-214K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02744 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02744 homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 64.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02744, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in New Bedford, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02744 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02744 home values.
|133 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$317K||3||3||2,466|
|121 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$177K||3||1||1,137|
|116 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$184K||3||1||1,000|
|134 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$203K||3||1||1,462|
|115 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$166K||2||1||768|
|123 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$225K||3||1.5||1,213|
|115 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$206K||3||1||1,176|
|135 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$203K||3||1||1,161|
|106 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$211K||3||2||1,521|
|146 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$229K||6||2||2,625|
|132 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$205K||4||2||2,236|
|105 Charles St New Bedford, MA||--||3||1||1,215|
|120-122 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$228K||4||2||2,046|
|107 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$214K||3||2||1,767|
|136 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$190K||3||1||1,361|
|108 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$244K||6||2||2,356|
|138 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$180K||3||1||1,275|
|147-149 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$235K||6||2||2,502|
|141 Charles St New Bedford, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,231|
|142 Aquidneck St New Bedford, MA||$181K||2||1.5||1,435|
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!