- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 E 35th St, Anderson, IN 460133 beds, 1 bath, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-11-24-401-070.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80681564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 E 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% less than in Indiana, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46013 home values.
- 120 E 35th St Anderson, IN$80K311,160
- 123 E 34th St Anderson, IN$41K21772
- 119 E 34th St Anderson, IN$43K21783
- 199 E 34th St Anderson, IN$56K21802
- 123 E 35th St Anderson, IN$30K21885
- 115 E 34th St Anderson, IN$77K211,184
- 201 E 35th St Anderson, IN$48K211,094
- 119 E 35th St Anderson, IN$41K21671
- 203 E 34th St Anderson, IN$52K311,258
- 3430 Main St Anderson, IN$54K21.5780
- 204 E 35th St Anderson, IN$56K21672
- 125 E 35th St Anderson, IN$35K21975
- 3412 Main St Anderson, IN$65K311,138
- 207 E 34th St Anderson, IN$48K31.51,224
- 205 E 35th St Anderson, IN$57K21656
- 200 E 34th St Anderson, IN--------
- 3408 Main St Anderson, IN$71K21994
- 208 E 35th St Anderson, IN$59K21820
- 120 E 36th St Anderson, IN$31K21936
- 3404 Main St Anderson, IN$64K21996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292