A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $242,500
- Price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0002 L:0201
- Zillow Home ID: 65972401
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02896 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for North Smithfield as a whole. Among 02896 homes, this home is valued 9.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02896, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% less than in North Smithfield, and 10.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Smithfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02896 home values.
|126 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$268K||3||1||2,216|
|5 Esmond Rd North Smithfield, RI||$206K||4||1.5||1,104|
|123 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$272K||3||1.5||1,536|
|121 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$332K||3||2||2,432|
|79 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$310K||4||2||2,200|
|71 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$365K||3||2.5||2,012|
|59 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$377K||3||2||2,080|
|9 Esmond Rd North Smithfield, RI||$216K||2||1||1,577|
|51 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$239K||3||1.5||1,742|
|125 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$357K||4||2.5||2,178|
|3 Sorel Ave North Smithfield, RI||$233K||3||2||2,084|
|29 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$300K||3||1.5||2,384|
|128 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$278K||5||2.5||2,196|
|27 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$275K||3||1.5||2,469|
|5 Sorel Ave North Smithfield, RI||$214K||4||1||1,453|
|23 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$210K||3||1||1,432|
|119 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$339K||4||2||2,008|
|21 Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$198K||3||1||1,157|
|122 E Harkness Rd North Smithfield, RI||$135K||2||1||852|
|1 Martha Rd North Smithfield, RI||$328K||3||2.5||1,728|
Nearby Schools in North Smithfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!