This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,758 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $40,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Half Baths: None
- Garage Capacity: None
- Garage Type: None
- FOUNDATION: Crawl Space
- SEWER: Public Sewer
- WATER: Public Water
- Bedrooms: Three
- Full Baths: Three
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Full Bath
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Master on Main Level
- SPECIALTY ROOMS: Formal Living Room
- STYLE: Other - See Remarks
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Fenced Yard
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Blinds
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Some 9' Ceilings
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Smoke Detector
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Tilt-Out Windows
- ROOF: Architectural Shingles
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Some Window Trtmnts Stay
- SPECIALTY ROOMS: Breakfast Area
- SF Range: 2250-2499
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Ceilings-Smooth
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Alarm System-Owned
- Class: RESIDENTIAL
- Lake: None
- APPLIANCES: Water Heater - Electric
- Sale: For Sale
- LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId: United States (+1)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2750001010
- Zillow Home ID: 10808737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-205K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29654, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% greater than in Honea Path, and 4.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29654 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honea Path.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29654 home values.
Nearby Schools in Honea Path
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Belton Honea Path High (assigned)9-123.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.