124 Forthview Way, Apex, NC 275023 beds, 3 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 074110256381000
- Zillow Home ID: 65339456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Forthview Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Apex, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,746 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 126 Forthview Way Apex, NC$130K--31,452
- 122 Forthview Way Apex, NC$129K32.51,452
- 128 Forthview Way Apex, NC$131K--2.51,476
- 120 Forthview Way Apex, NC$138K32.51,477
- 130 Forthview Way Apex, NC$143K--2.51,588
- 118 Forthview Way Apex, NC$138K--2.51,476
- 116 Forthview Way Apex, NC$138K32.51,450
- 114 Forthview Way Apex, NC$128K32.51,440
- 1106 Shackleton Rd Apex, NC$175K--2.51,488
- 1104 Shackleton Rd Apex, NC$168K32.51,469
- 112 Forthview Way Apex, NC$131K--2.51,488
- 211 Baberton Dr Apex, NC$130K331,452
- 1108 Shackleton Rd Apex, NC$172K321,173
- 214 Baberton Dr Apex, NC$130K--2.51,472
- 209 Baberton Dr Apex, NC$131K--2.51,440
- 212 Baberton Dr Apex, NC$131K--2.51,452
- 132 Forthview Way Apex, NC$142K32.51,474
- 207 Baberton Dr Apex, NC$129K331,456
- 1110 Shackleton Rd Apex, NC$174K32.51,460
- 1100 Shackleton Rd Apex, NC$177K331,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292