- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 Main St, Salisbury, CT 060683 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $562,500
- Price/sqft: $221
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Basement \ Full Basement, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heating system: Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Seasnl, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Rental Type \ Seasonal, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,548 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:52 B:09
- Zillow Home ID: 57819451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Litchfield, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Litchfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 119 Main St Salisbury, CT$338K221,407
- 131 Main St Salisbury, CT$396K321,778
- 166 Main St Salisbury, CT$1.41M644,380
- 111 Main St Salisbury, CT$1.63M455,271
- 140 Main St Salisbury, CT$1.67M654,773
- 175 Main St Salisbury, CT$374K4--1,816
- 158 Main St Salisbury, CT$776K332,693
- 177 Main St Salisbury, CT$546K332,257
- 177 Main St Lakeville, CT$538K332,257
- 181 Main St Salisbury, CT$316K322,087
- 134 Main St Salisbury, CT$239K21.51,404
- 189 Main St Salisbury, CT$253K31.51,512
- 187 Main St Salisbury, CT$634K221,570
- 128 Main St Salisbury, CT$477K32.52,888
- State Line Rd Salisbury, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!