- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1876
- 919 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,864 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- MLS #: V988690
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Last Status \ Active, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Driveway Type \ Paved, Style \ Colonial, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Attic \ Walkup, Heat Type \ Radiator, Cooling System \ None, Park Garage Type \ Car Port, Park Garage Type \ Detached, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(s), Area Num \ Seymour, Mill Rate \ 34.0400, Neighborhood \ Seymour (159), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 900760
- Zillow Home ID: 57990122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $139-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is 11.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Seymour, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
Nearby Schools in Seymour
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.