124 Mayten Way, Fremont, CA 945393 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 519 120210700
- Zillow Home ID: 25026166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Mayten Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warm Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Fremont, and 35.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warm Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warm Springs home values.
- 146 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$847K321,298
- 102 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$874K321,164
- 168 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$830K321,164
- 48465 Flagstaff Pl Fremont, CA$1.1M32.52,332
- 137 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$823K321,164
- 48473 Flagstaff Pl Fremont, CA$1.23M533,031
- 103 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$1.05M431,969
- 204 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$802K31.51,000
- 48396 Purpleleaf St Fremont, CA$842K31.51,329
- 48460 Flagstaff Pl Fremont, CA$1.36M533,030
- 48481 Flagstaff Pl Fremont, CA$1.16M532,823
- 48382 Purpleleaf St Fremont, CA$928K421,864
- 48383 Purpleleaf St Fremont, CA$1.08M551,875
- 226 Mayten Way Fremont, CA$813K321,164
- 48368 Purpleleaf St Fremont, CA$916K32.51,544
- 48369 Purpleleaf St Fremont, CA$1.17M522,561
- 48470 Flagstaff Pl Fremont, CA$1.18M432,823
- 48489 Flagstaff Pl Fremont, CA$844K321,091
- 48399 Sawleaf St Fremont, CA$818K321,298
- 48465 Arkansas Pl Fremont, CA$1.41M533,031
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292