124 Myrtle St, Boston, MA 021141 bed, 1 bath, 2,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,221 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $775,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,547 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01818 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59173555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% lower than in Boston, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 126 Myrtle St Boston, MA$1.98M32.52,200
- 132 Myrtle St APT 2 Boston, MA$513K11639
- 132 Myrtle St APT 3 Boston, MA$536K21639
- 132 Myrtle St APT 4 Boston, MA$544K21639
- 132 Myrtle St APT 5 Boston, MA$543K21640
- 132 Myrtle St APT 1 Boston, MA$680K211,023
- 89 Pinckney St Boston, MA$4.88M456,117
- 108 Myrtle St APT 10 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 130 Myrtle St APT 3 Boston, MA$473K11638
- 130 Myrtle St APT 8 Boston, MA$494K21666
- 108 Myrtle St APT 18 Boston, MA--------
- 108 Myrtle St APT 12A Boston, MA$408K11--
- 108 Myrtle St APT 14 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 108 Myrtle St APT 7 Boston, MA$525KStudio1--
- 128 Myrtle St Boston, MA$1.82M331,770
- 91 Pinckney St Boston, MA$4.59M655,431
- 129 Myrtle St UNIT 129 Boston, MA$457K11686
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292