124 Naden Ct, Yorkville, IL 605604 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0220478002
- Zillow Home ID: 4718684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Naden Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.2% greater than in Yorkville, and 711.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 122 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$157K------
- 112 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$146K------
- 110 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$172K31.51,600
- 120 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$139K32--
- 114 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$154K31.51,600
- 118 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$137K------
- 116 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$144K------
- 202 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$181K------
- 108 Naden Ct Yorkville, IL$178K------
- 106 Center Pkwy Yorkville, IL$168K221,300
- 204 Center Pkwy Yorkville, IL$176K31.51,700
- 106 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$211K322,000
- 312 E Blackberry Ln Yorkville, IL$191K------
- 110 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$148K------
- 206 Center Pkwy Yorkville, IL$168K------
- 104 Center Pkwy Yorkville, IL$176K------
- 316 E Blackberry Ln Yorkville, IL$150K421,116
- 112 E Kendall Dr Yorkville, IL$174K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292