124 Oak St, Scranton, PA 18508
Sold on 11/30/11: $66,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow745
- Parcel #13412070030
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID9550423
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$74,406||$58K – $92K||-$6,370||--||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$807/mo||$629 – $1K/mo||-$17||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 18508 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Scranton as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% higher than in Scranton, and 44.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scranton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18508 home values.
Neighborhood for 124 Oak Street
- 1816 Church Ave Scranton, PA$73K------
- 1735 Church Ave Scranton, PA$136K42.52,375
- 1732 Church Ave Scranton, PA$94K------
- 1738 N Sumner Ave Scranton, PA$93K42.02,200
- 1729 Church Ave Scranton, PA$73K32.01,172
- 308 Oak St Scranton, PA$93K------
- 1732 N Main Ave Scranton, PA$111K------
- 1716 N Main Ave Scranton, PA$90K------
- 116 Putnam St Scranton, PA$110K101.03,448
- 1735 N Sumner Ave Scranton, PA$45K31.01,240
- 110 Putnam St Scranton, PA$59K------
- 1701 Church Ave Scranton, PA$79K42.01,861
- 117 Putnam St Scranton, PA$69K52.02,558
- 113 Putnam St Scranton, PA$101K41.01,676
- 1706 N Sumner Ave Scranton, PA$76K------
- 141 School St Scranton, PA$98K42.5--
- 1651 N Main Ave Scranton, PA$95K32.02,352
- 219 Putnam St Scranton, PA$64K42.01,886
- 1718 Wayne Ave Scranton, PA$54K------
- 152 School St Scranton, PA$89K------
Nearby Schools in Scranton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Neil Armstrong #40 (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- West Scranton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.5 mi
- South Scranton Intermediate School (assigned) 6-8 2.6 mi
- Howard Gardner School of Discovery PK-8 0.2 mi
- Revival Baptist Christian School K-5, 7-11 0.3 mi
- Robert Morris #27 PK-5 0.9 mi
- George Bancroft #34 PK-5 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005