A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1893
- Views: 1,064 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $205
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:056 B:229 L:035
- Zillow Home ID: 56069285
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $234-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01904 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01904 homes, this home is valued 0.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Lynn, and 42.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01904 home values.
|118 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,446|
|128 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$260K||1||2||848|
|114 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$312K||3||1||1,843|
|130 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$251K||2||1||1,022|
|110 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$313K||6||2||1,731|
|115-117 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$303K||4||2||2,192|
|119 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$333K||4||2||2,424|
|138 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$268K||3||2||1,064|
|111 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$250K||2||1.5||1,214|
|107 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$278K||3||2||1,788|
|106 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$313K||3||2||1,746|
|96 Winthrop St Lynn, MA||$266K||3||1||1,344|
|134 Pine Grove Ave Lynn, MA||$252K||2||1.5||1,326|
|138 Pine Grove Ave Lynn, MA||$243K||3||1.5||1,127|
|130 Pine Grove Ave Lynn, MA||$252K||3||1||1,324|
|105 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$248K||3||1||1,236|
|142 Pine Grove Ave Lynn, MA||$221K||2||1||720|
|126 Pine Grove Ave Lynn, MA||$255K||2||1||1,176|
|100 Ontario St Lynn, MA||$332K||4||2||1,807|
|90 Winthrop St Lynn, MA||$267K||3||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.