- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 Orchard Ln, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 1 bath, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0814306008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61697975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 124 Orchard Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Dekalb, and 280.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 128 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$102K------
- 120 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$92K21--
- 132 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$104K------
- 116 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$80K311,264
- 108 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$116K------
- 1306 N 1st St Dekalb, IL$100K------
- 1306 N 1st St Dekalb, IL$131K------
- 1300 N 1st St Dekalb, IL$99K------
- Knollwood Dr Dekalb, IL$135K------
- 1312 N 1st St Dekalb, IL$95K211,100
- 1312 N 1st St Dekalb, IL$104K------
- Delcy Dr Dekalb, IL$105K------
- 336 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$116K421,050
- 112 Orchard Ln Dekalb, IL$106K------
- 1318 N 1st St Dekalb, IL$106K------
- 100 Delcy Dr Dekalb, IL$121K------
- 108 Delcy Dr Dekalb, IL$119K------
- 105 Knollwood Dr Dekalb, IL$135K------
- 101 Delcy Dr Dekalb, IL$126K------
- 112 Delcy Dr Dekalb, IL$155K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!