- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 Park St, Holland, NY 140804 beds, 1 bath, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $42,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 264
- Lot width: 145
- Parcel #: 1450002461500001002100
- Zillow Home ID: 30351556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 124 Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% less than in Town of Holland, and 78.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14080 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Holland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14080 home values.
- 140 Park St Holland, NY$159K31.51,226
- 135 Park St Holland, NY$186K522,275
- 106 Park St Holland, NY$110K311,392
- 116 Park St Holland, NY$140K211,845
- 56 Garfield St Holland, NY$147K42.51,864
- 62 Garfield St # 68 Holland, NY$237K843,414
- 38 Garfield St Holland, NY$149K311,490
- 86 Garfield St Holland, NY$89K311,144
- 80 Garfield St Holland, NY$115K321,500
- 92 Garfield St Holland, NY$82K311,001
- 74 Park St Holland, NY$221K41.51,992
- 98 Garfield St Holland, NY$137K41.52,348
- 33 Garfield St Holland, NY$101K422,400
- 53 Garfield St Holland, NY$95K432,372
- 73 Park St Holland, NY$126K31.51,968
- 28 Garfield St Holland, NY$217K532,240
- 64 Park St Holland, NY$121K421,808
- 27 Garfield St Holland, NY$153K311,348
- 227 N Main St Holland, NY$113K311,449
- 110 Garfield St Holland, NY$119K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!