124 Rand Ave, Lexington, KY 405083 beds, 1 bath, 1,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $110,100
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,697 sqft
- Parcel #: 13297900
- Zillow Home ID: 77518505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Rand Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duncan Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duncan Park home values.
- 122 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$94K--11,722
- 120 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$73K--11,285
- 128 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$180K843,584
- 132 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$79K--11,383
- 118 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$69K--11,137
- 136 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$71K--11,072
- 116 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$79K--11,558
- 140 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$71K--11,201
- 123 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$71K--11,186
- 125 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$68K--11,053
- 119 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$71K--11,150
- 127 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$68K--1845
- 129 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$70K--1845
- 113 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$78K--11,346
- 114 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$69K--11,137
- 144 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$68K--11,022
- 109 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$72K--11,190
- 133 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$80K311,526
- 112 Rand Ave Lexington, KY$129K321,572
- 107 Rand Ave Lexington, KY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!