A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $541,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Finished basement, 1034 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,197 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00122 B:00045 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56035238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Town of Andover, and 55.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|3 Fosters Pond Rd Andover, MA||$592K||3||3||2,698|
|128 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$591K||5||2.5||3,000|
|7 Fosters Pond Rd Andover, MA||$869K||5||3.5||3,800|
|132 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$760K||3||2.5||4,139|
|2 Fosters Pond Rd Andover, MA||$437K||2||1||1,560|
|125 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$562K||4||2.5||2,560|
|4 Fosters Pond Rd Andover, MA||$630K||4||2.5||2,762|
|118 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$419K||2||1.5||1,872|
|119 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$528K||4||2.5||2,180|
|1 Pomeroy Rd Andover, MA||$564K||3||2||2,408|
|138 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$544K||3||3||2,532|
|8 Fosters Pond Rd Andover, MA||$768K||4||2.5||2,800|
|3 Dundas Ave Andover, MA||$568K||4||2.5||2,512|
|129 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$525K||4||2.5||2,180|
|2 Dundas Ave Andover, MA||$579K||4||2.5||2,553|
|10 Fosters Pond Rd Andover, MA||$511K||4||2.5||2,268|
|5 Dundas Ave Andover, MA||$569K||4||2.5||2,373|
|5 Pomeroy Rd Andover, MA||$560K||4||3||2,700|
|131 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$489K||3||1.5||1,685|
|140 Rattlesnake Hill Rd Andover, MA||$519K||3||2||2,268|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!