- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 S 12th St, Pittsburgh, PA 152032 beds, 2 baths, 2,992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $138,300
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,992 sqft
- Parcel #: 0003M00368000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11474759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 S 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pittsburgh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 122 S 12th St # 2 Pittsburgh, PA--221,200
- 120 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$280K42.51,841
- 120 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$265K43--
- 124 S 12th St # 1 Pittsburgh, PA--111,300
- 1121 Freyburg St Pittsburgh, PA$103K211,530
- 116 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$97K211,485
- 1120 Freyburg St Pittsburgh, PA$87K211,190
- 114 S 12th St # 1 Pittsburgh, PA$321K322,165
- 114 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$240K32--
- 132 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$194K21.51,120
- 1117 Freyburg St Pittsburgh, PA$253K433,452
- 112 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$124K311,120
- 134 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$158K221,120
- 1118 Freyburg St Pittsburgh, PA$184K211,336
- 1118 Bradish St Pittsburgh, PA$191K311,190
- 1120 Bradish St Pittsburgh, PA$182K221,164
- 127 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$151K753,000
- 121 S 12th St Pittsburgh, PA$255K421,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292