124 S San Mateo St, Redlands, CA 92373
Make Me Move®: $1,100,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:5.5 baths
- Single Family:8,987 sq ft
- Lot:1.17 acres
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $530,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- Days on Zillow301
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Featuresindoor pool, jacuzzi and spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.5
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary Schoolsmiley elementary school
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size672
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- High SchoolRedlands high school
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Middle Schoolcope middle school
- Parcel #0172013560000
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count14
- School DistrictRedlands Unified School Distric
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17263610
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,366,920||$793K – $1.89M||+$216,023||$152||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,733/mo||$847 – $4.3K/mo||+$274||$0.30||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 92373 home values will rise 18.3% next year, compared to a 20.3% increase for Redlands as a whole. Among 92373 homes, this home is 177.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 43.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92373 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.6% less than in Redlands, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92373 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92373 home values.
Neighborhood for 124 S San Mateo Street
Nearby Schools in Redlands
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.