This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 841 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $180,000
- Finished basement, 502 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0L-15 B:0000 L:0039
- Zillow Home ID: 55983218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-226K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02723 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02723 homes, this home is valued 2.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02723, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% higher than in Fall River, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02723 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02723 home values.
|114 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$169K||3||2||1,482|
|132 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$152K||1||1||925|
|434 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$188K||3||1||1,070|
|104 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$180K||3||1||1,424|
|407 Eddy St Fall River, MA||$182K||3||1.5||1,603|
|424 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,596|
|452 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$186K||2||1||864|
|137 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$196K||3||2||1,272|
|94 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$171K||3||1||1,248|
|398 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$174K||1||1||1,389|
|395 Eddy St Fall River, MA||$159K||3||1||1,040|
|462 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$175K||2||1.5||1,226|
|406 Eddy St Fall River, MA||$156K||2||1||1,063|
|444 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$232K||--||2||1,664|
|84 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$200K||3||1.5||1,930|
|385 Eddy St Fall River, MA||$157K||3||1||1,032|
|87 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$167K||4||1.5||1,326|
|375 Eddy St Fall River, MA||$162K||2||1.5||1,115|
|378 Oak Grove Ave Fall River, MA||$216K||4||1.5||2,186|
|74 Sevigny St Fall River, MA||$201K||3||1.5||1,305|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!