- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 Spring Hollow Ln, Brevard, NC 287123 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Well appointed garage/workshop on lower level.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116318405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Spring Hollow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Brevard, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brevard.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- S H Dogwood Ln NC$441K232,651
- S H Dehon Mountain Rd NC$299K231,772
- #H L006 NC--------
- See Dogwood Lane See NC$189K231,717
- Sfha Golden Pond NC--------
- Green Area Dogwood Ln NC--------
- #H L002 NC--------
- See Nottingham Rd NC--------
- See Dogwood Lane See NC$383K332,921
- See Dogwood Lane See NC$264K322,025
- #H L001 NC--------
- 33 Nottingham Rd Brevard, NC$547K322,565
- 2 Dogwood Ln Brevard, NC--------
- 6 Dogwood Ln Brevard, NC$316K332,630
- See Dogwood Lane See NC$235K221,412
- See Dogwood Lane See NC--------
- 1 Dogwood Ln Brevard, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Brevard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292