A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,478 all time views
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $794,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $369
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 517 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 02672104000
- Zillow Home ID: 80132472
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $729-885K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 21.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|136 Tanbark Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$758K||3||2.5||1,921|
|112 Tanbark Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$622K||3||2||1,151|
|144 Tanbark Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$755K||3||3||1,921|
|1491 Rodriguez St Santa Cruz, CA||$717K||3||2||1,544|
|2191 Burr Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$661K||3||2||1,561|
|158 Tanbark Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$822K||4||2.5||2,152|
|1495 Rodriguez St Santa Cruz, CA||$712K||3||2||1,575|
|1487 Rodriguez St Santa Cruz, CA||$707K||3||2||1,549|
|121 Harkleroad Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$638K||3||2||1,246|
|2179 Burr Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$652K||3||2||1,417|
|2335 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$517K||3||2.5||1,410|
|2333 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$406K||2||2||1,080|
|2329 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$564K||3||2.5||1,440|
|2331 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$404K||2||2||1,080|
|2180 Burr Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$680K||4||2||1,535|
|2337 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$517K||3||2.5||1,410|
|2327 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$562K||3||3||1,410|
|2294 Paul Minnie Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$722K||3||2||1,755|
|2339 17th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$413K||2||1||876|
|2296 Paul Minnie Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$624K||2||2||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.