- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
124 Waverly St, Providence, RI 029074 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,940 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: P:0310354 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65891291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 124 Waverly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 110.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.4% greater than in Providence, and 231.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 123 Waverly St Providence, RI$100K522,376
- 129 Waverly St Providence, RI$157K422,818
- 118 Waverly St Providence, RI$196K823,659
- 131 Waverly St Providence, RI$145K933,564
- 119 Waverly St Providence, RI$114K632,116
- 115 Waverly St Providence, RI$98K422,200
- 114 Waverly St Providence, RI$153K643,250
- 111 Waverly St Providence, RI$128K632,392
- 137 Waverly St Providence, RI$97K422,332
- 108 Waverly St Providence, RI$205K743,666
- 138 Waverly St Providence, RI$141K422,548
- 210 Bellevue Ave Providence, RI$160K622,602
- 125 Althea St Providence, RI$98K332,059
- 127 Althea St Providence, RI$114K422,132
- 121 Althea St Providence, RI$103K41.51,316
- 133 Althea St Providence, RI$131K632,314
- 117 Althea St Providence, RI$118K422,184
- 109 Waverly St Providence, RI$79K31863
- 122 Althea St Providence, RI$113K632,423
- 126 Althea St Providence, RI$126K632,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!