12402 Deersong Dr N, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,910 sqft
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 20 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $44
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $287,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: 701 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1069541260
- Zillow Home ID: 81794339
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12402 Deersong Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 12396 Deersong Dr N Jacksonville, FL$166K322,173
- 12421 Hagan Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$183K332,437
- 12415 Hagan Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$212K53.53,289
- 12390 Deersong Dr N Jacksonville, FL$149K321,867
- 1586 Dunns Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$163K322,086
- 1568 Dunns Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$175K422,303
- 1592 Dunns Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$153K321,864
- 12408 Deersong Dr N Jacksonville, FL$179K422,305
- 12391 Deersong Dr N Jacksonville, FL$180K422,388
- 12397 Deersong Dr N Jacksonville, FL$219K533,470
- 1562 Dunns Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$163K432,757
- 1556 Dunns Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$169K322,128
- 12378 Deersong Dr N Jacksonville, FL$172K322,203
- 12414 Hagan Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$310K633,604
- 1550 Dunns Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$190K422,272
- Hagan Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$171K322,086
- 12426 Hagan Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$160K321,605
- 12372 Deersons Dr N Jacksonville, FL$167K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!