- Built in 1986
- 173 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,063 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Unit, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,072 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0362740218
- Zillow Home ID: 44929330
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $32-76K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33612 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for University as a whole. Among 33612 homes, this home is 25% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% less than in University, and 190.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33612 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33612 home values.
|1316 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$186K||2||--||--|
|12411 Titus Ct Tampa, FL||$50K||2||1.5||1,096|
|12416 Titus Ct Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1.5||1,072|
|1320 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1.5||1,056|
|1304 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$81K||2||2.5||1,104|
|1304 Mountainview # C-102 Tampa, FL||$81K||2||2.5||1,104|
|1304 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$182K||--||--||--|
|1304 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1||1,104|
|1306 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1.5||1,072|
|1302 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1.5||1,056|
|1308 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$136K||--||--||--|
|1310 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$50K||2||1.5||1,048|
|1312 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$49K||2||2.5||1,048|
|1308 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1.5||1,081|
|1314 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1.5||1,072|
|1314 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$136K||--||--||--|
|12414 Titus Ct Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1.5||1,072|
|1316 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1.5||1,072|
|12412 Titus Ct Tampa, FL||$53K||2||1||1,072|
|1318 Mountainview Tampa, FL||$54K||2||1.5||1,152|
Nearby Schools in University
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.