12403 Spring Cir, Guthrie, OK 730444 beds, 2 baths, 1,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 759 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,888 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0047420
- Zillow Home ID: 69624559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12403 Spring Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% lower than in Guthrie, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73044 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Guthrie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73044 home values.
- 12442 Spring Cir Guthrie, OK--------
- 12352 Spring Cir Guthrie, OK$184K----1,803
- 12303 Spring Cir Guthrie, OK--------
- 12353 Spring Cir Guthrie, OK$193K321,860
- 4701 Sweetwater Dr Guthrie, OK$258K----2,299
- 12402 Spring Cir Guthrie, OK$212K422,330
- 4700 Sweetwater Dr Guthrie, OK$212K322,260
- 12443 Spring Cir Guthrie, OK$210K322,100
- 4600 Sweetwater Dr Guthrie, OK$193K321,884
- 4801 Sweetwater Dr Guthrie, OK$193K----1,956
- 12242 Canyon Cir Guthrie, OK$182K321,797
- 12401 Berry Rdg Guthrie, OK$205K321,910
- 12421 Berry Rdg Guthrie, OK$187K----1,854
- 12243 Canyon Cir Guthrie, OK$184K321,779
- 4770 Sweetwater Dr Guthrie, OK$190K322,009
- 12548 Sweet Pt Guthrie, OK--------
- 12441 Berry Rdg Guthrie, OK$184K----1,796
- 4851 Sweetwater Dr Guthrie, OK$184K321,854
- 12560 Sweet Pt Guthrie, OK$205K----2,022
- 12203 Canyon Cir Guthrie, OK$189K331,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!