12404 Mossback Cv, Austin, TX 787394 beds, 4 baths, 3,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $300,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Sports Court
- AC \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Common Grounds, Area Amenities \ Jogging/Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Play Ground, Area Amenities \ Sport Court(s), Area Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Association Fee Frequency \ Annually, Association Fee Includes \ Common Area Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Common Insurance, Construction \ All Sides Masonry, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Description \ Breakfast Area, Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior Features \ Gutters Partial, Exterior Features \ Patio-Covered, Exterior Features \ Porch-Open, FEMA 100 Yr Flood Plain \ No, Fence \ Privacy, Fence \ Wood, Fireplace Features \ Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile - Hard, Foundation Details \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Door Opener, Garage Description \ Door-Multi, Garage Description \ Entry-Side, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Natural Gas, Interior Features \ Ceiling-High, Interior Features \ Indoor Utilities, Interior Features \ Lighting Recessed, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Granite/Marble Counters, Kitchen \ Open to Family Room, Kitchen Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Appliances \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Single Oven, Laundry Facilities \ Dryer Connection - Electric, Laundry Facilities \ Washer Connections, Laundry Location \ Utility/Laundry Room, Listing Financing \ Cash, Listing Financing \ Conventional, Master Description \ Double Vanity, Master Description \ Full Bath, Master Description \ Jetted Tub, Master Description \ Separate Shower, Master Description \ Walk-In Closet, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Region \ Austin - Southwest, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Formal Living, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Game, Rooms \ Utility, Sewer \ City at Street, Steps \ Exterior Steps, Steps \ Interior Steps, Stories Lookup \ 2, Trees \ Medium (20 Ft - 40 Ft), Utilities \ Electricity on Property, Utilities \ Natural Gas on Property, Utilities \ Underground, View \ No View, Water Source \ City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,522 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 534047
- Zillow Home ID: 64797247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12404 Mossback Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78739 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% less than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78739 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78739 home values.
- 12400 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$274K--22,230
- 12408 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$320K--32,614
- 12405 Cascade Caverns Trl Austin, TX$476K--53,886
- 12401 Cascade Caverns Trl Austin, TX$322K--22,549
- 12412 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$421K--43,642
- 12405 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$310K--22,230
- 12401 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$435K--43,534
- 2912 Mossback Ln Austin, TX$290K--22,616
- 2916 Mossback Ln Austin, TX$473K--43,789
- 12409 Cascade Caverns Trl Austin, TX$466K544,048
- 12409 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$440K--43,534
- 2908 Mossback Ln Austin, TX$484K--53,886
- 12413 Mossback Cv Austin, TX$353K--33,124
- 2904 Mossback Ln Austin, TX$416K--43,119
- 12400 Tabor Oaks Dr Austin, TX$441K--43,534
- 12404 Tabor Oaks Dr Austin, TX$325K--22,549
- 12404 Cascade Caverns Trl Austin, TX$458K543,642
- 12400 Cascade Caverns Trl Austin, TX$376K--33,124
- 12608 Edwards Hollow Run Austin, TX$360K321,926
- 12308 Cascade Caverns Trl Austin, TX$420K--43,642
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.