1241-1245 Masonic Ave, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94117
Sold on 4/25/12: $2,487,000
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:8 baths
- Single Family:5,340 sq ft
- Lot:3,188 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $2,487,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID15086913
- Lot Depth106
- Lot Width30
- Parcel #1244 005
- Room Count19
- Days on Zillow687
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,119,200||$2.65M – $3.68M||+$28,645||$584||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,863/mo||$2.4K – $9.7K/mo||-$395||$0.91||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 174.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 1241-1245 Masonic Avenue
- 1247-1251 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.66M--3.04,875
- 1237 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M----2,675
- 1235 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M----2,112
- 1233 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.34M----2,184
- 1253-1257 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.67M--3.04,875
- 1265C Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.1M22.01,596
- 1267 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M32.01,620
- 1265 Masonic Ave # A San Francisco, CA$531K11.0669
- 1265 Masonic Ave # B San Francisco, CA$603K11.0749
- 1334 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--1.01,914
- 1332 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.22M32.01,769
- 1354 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.7M--2.02,316
- 1321-1323 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.66M--3.02,520
- 1329 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.7M--2.02,540
- 1339-1343 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.35M--6.05,445
- 1315 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.88M--1.02,220
- 1333 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.07M42.1--
- 1333-1335 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.24M52.52,480
- 1307-1309 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--2.03,400
- 1301-1303 Waller St San Francisco, CA$817K2--1,334
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005