A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $239
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $690,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $385
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 24435111
- Zillow Home ID: 19563652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $531K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Valley home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among North Valley homes, this home is valued 2.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% lower than in San Jose, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
|1237 Altissimo Pl San Jose, CA||$633K||3||3||1,718|
|1245 Altissimo Pl San Jose, CA||$520K||2||2||1,006|
|1233 Altissimo Pl San Jose, CA||$706K||3||2.5||1,920|
|1229 Altissimo Pl San Jose, CA||$635K||2||2.5||1,506|
|1225 Altissimo Pl San Jose, CA||$630K||3||2.5||1,684|
|1221 Altissimo Pl San Jose, CA||$517K||2||2||1,016|
|1274 Tea Rose Cir # CL San Jose, CA||$694K||3||2.5||1,684|
|1272 Starglo Pl San Jose, CA||$691K||3||2.5||1,790|
|1270 Tea Rose Cir San Jose, CA||$510K||2||2||1,006|
|1278 Tea Rose Cir San Jose, CA||$635K||2||2.5||1,506|
|1268 Starglo Pl San Jose, CA||$506K||2||2||1,006|
|1282 Tea Rose Cir San Jose, CA||$641K||2||3||1,543|
|1249 Tea Rose Cir San Jose, CA||$508K||2||2||1,006|
|1276 Starglo Pl San Jose, CA||$701K||3||3||1,742|
|1273 Tea Rose Cir San Jose, CA||$508K||2||2||1,016|
|1227 Trumpeter Pl San Jose, CA||$490K||2||2||1,006|
|1267 Trumpeter Pl San Jose, CA||$492K||2||2||1,006|
|1243 Trumpeter Pl San Jose, CA||$520K||2||2||1,129|
|1247 Trumpeter Pl San Jose, CA||$528K||2||2||1,157|
|1261 Tea Rose Cir San Jose, CA||$735K||3||2.5||1,920|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!