1241 Bigelow Ave N, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 4 baths, 3,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $1,675,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Partial basement, 850 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,768 sqft
- Parcel #: 3025049018
- Zillow Home ID: 48842332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1241 Bigelow Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% higher than in Seattle, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1239 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.23M31.51,780
- 1245 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.06M21.752,530
- 1227 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.37M32.253,070
- 321 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.34M43.252,998
- 317 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.58M33.752,820
- 1238 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.14M422,290
- 1249 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.36M31.52,570
- 351 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.29M52.53,330
- 1221 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.13M42.252,050
- 1234 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.04M322,170
- 1218 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.73M72.53,960
- 1226 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$773K211,070
- 1240 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.76M434,180
- 1214 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.08M32.52,560
- 1244 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.22M41.52,470
- 1228 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.94M32.53,460
- 357 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.11M42.52,870
- 1212 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.08M53.52,600
- 1218 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.39M42.754,220
- 1236 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.03M332,178
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292