1241 E Palacio Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850143 beds, 2 baths, 1,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,166 sqft
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Elementary, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Meadows, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Street Facing, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Parcel #: 16203079
- Zillow Home ID: 7799543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1241 E Palacio Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 1237 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$277K--21,548
- 1245 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$237K--21,416
- 1233 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$274K----1,514
- 1249 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$256K----1,514
- 5614 N Palacio Way Phoenix, AZ$285K--21,548
- 1226 E Luke Ave Phoenix, AZ$392K--32,565
- 1234 E Luke Ave Phoenix, AZ----32,608
- 1229 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$257K--21,416
- 5618 N Palacio Way Phoenix, AZ$241K221,416
- 1253 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$247K--21,514
- 5622 N Palacio Way Phoenix, AZ$284K--21,548
- 5615 N Palacio Way Phoenix, AZ$297K321,518
- 1225 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$334K31.51,572
- 1257 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$260K321,548
- 5619 N Palacio Way Phoenix, AZ$258K--21,514
- 1218 E Luke Ave Phoenix, AZ$358K--31,920
- 1240 E Luke Ave Phoenix, AZ$447K--32,565
- 5623 N Palacio Way Phoenix, AZ$236K--21,416
- 1221 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$278K321,548
- 1222 E Palacio Dr Phoenix, AZ$279K--21,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!