- Lot: 7,435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 167 all time views
- HOA Fee: $400
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $206,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: W7609252
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ Underground, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Last Status \ Incomplete, Water View \ Pond, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Location \ Flood Zone, Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required, Office Primary Board ID \ West Pasco
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Parcel #: 0625180060000002160
- Zillow Home ID: 119986212
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34610 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Shady Hills as a whole. Among 34610 homes, this home is 74.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% greater than in Shady Hills, and 124.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34610 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shady Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34610 home values.
|12406 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||--||--||--||--|
|12414 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$186K||--||2||1,981|
|12400 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$234K||--||3||2,552|
|12416 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$201K||3||2||2,154|
|12419 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$168K||--||2||1,738|
|12419 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$159K||3||2||1,732|
|12420 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$218K||3||3||2,345|
|12420 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$225K||--||2.5||2,345|
|12410 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||$184K||4||2||2,475|
|12410 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||$174K||4||2||1,896|
|12404 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||$172K||--||2||1,930|
|12425 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$248K||4||3||2,455|
|12424 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$286K||5||4||3,056|
|12424 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$294K||--||3||3,056|
|12425 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$213K||4||3||2,441|
|12418 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||$236K||4||3||2,529|
|12418 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||$225K||4||3||2,529|
|12400 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||--||--||--||--|
|12400 Cricklewood Dr Spring Hill, FL||$204K||4||2.5||2,441|
|12430 Leewood Way Spring Hill, FL||$320K||--||3||3,408|
Nearby Schools in Shady Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!