12413 Nina Pearl Dr, El Paso, TX 799384 beds, 3 baths, 2,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,575 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S54199900502300
- Zillow Home ID: 79963005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12413 Nina Pearl Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Tierras market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% greater than in El Paso, and 109% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Tierras home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Tierras home values.
- 12417 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$206K43.52,114
- 12409 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$173K42.52,195
- 12421 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$181K322,280
- 12405 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$200K422,114
- 12425 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$202K42.52,195
- 12401 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$212K432,260
- 12429 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$264K422,972
- 12433 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$214K42.52,260
- 12437 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$154K532,500
- 2216 Linda Roberts El Paso, TX$181K421,942
- 12406 Sombra Alegre Dr El Paso, TX--42.52,260
- 12408 Sombra Alegre Dr El Paso, TX--432,555
- 12404 Sombra Alegre Dr El Paso, TX--432,576
- 2220 Linda Roberts El Paso, TX$205K32.52,183
- 12410 Sombra Alegre Dr El Paso, TX$130K532,576
- 2212 Linda Roberts El Paso, TX$152K42.52,062
- 12402 Sombra Alegre Dr El Paso, TX--432,555
- 12412 Sombra Alegre Dr El Paso, TX$199K322,198
- 12441 Nina Pearl Dr El Paso, TX$251K422,972
- 2208 Linda Roberts El Paso, TX$202K42.52,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.