A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 5,358 all time views
- HOA Fee: $322
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $302,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 734 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Location \ Conservation Area, Community Features \ PUD, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Golf Community, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Roof \ Tile, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 0040412056
- Zillow Home ID: 44857793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $289-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33626 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Westchase as a whole. Among 33626 homes, this home is valued 47.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Westchase, and 139% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
|12417 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$413K||4||3||2,813|
|12413 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$396K||4||3||2,605|
|12419 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$380K||4||3||2,518|
|12414 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$398K||4||2||2,525|
|12411 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$306K||3||2||1,888|
|12411 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$284K||3||2||2,069|
|12412 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$314K||4||2||2,059|
|12421 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$377K||4||3||2,424|
|12508 Twin Branch Acres Rd Tampa, FL||$617K||5||5||4,138|
|12404 Pony Ct Tampa, FL||$505K||4||2.5||3,524|
|12409 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$383K||4||3||2,626|
|12428 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$343K||4||2||1,993|
|12410 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$369K||4||2||2,410|
|12423 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$374K||4||3||2,623|
|12430 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$413K||4||2||2,749|
|12407 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$332K||4||2||2,026|
|12406 Pony Ct Tampa, FL||$345K||4||3||2,276|
|12408 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$307K||4||2||1,975|
|12510 Twin Branch Acres Rd Tampa, FL||$391K||5||3||2,794|
|12432 Bristol Commons Cir Tampa, FL||$376K||4||3||2,488|
Nearby Schools in Westchase
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.