12416 Crowley Ct, Charlotte, NC 282773 beds, 3 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Townhouse! 3 bedroom + 2.5 bath + 2 car garage 1650 sq ft town house on quiet dead end court.
- All appliances included, frig, dish washer, built in microwave, electric stove/oven, full size washer / dryer.
- Hardwood floor downstairs - with kitchen, dining area, living room with gas fireplace, 1/2 bath, cable & phone ready throughout.
- Carpet upstairs - master suite with double sink full bath & shower and walk in closet, 2 additional bedrooms share 2nd full bath and shower.
- Newly painted, carpet & entire house professionally cleaned - move in ready. Backyard area to BBQ and relax, very quiet.
Community! - Swimming Pool / Club House / Kids Playground / Basketball courts / Tennis courts / Walking Trails all beautifully maintained.
Can't beat all this community has to offer in Ballantyne.
Elementary School - Polo Ridge
Middle School - J.M. Robinson
High School - Ardrey Kell
Town house address:
12416 Crowley Court, Charlotte, NC 28277
Main intersection: Rea Rd and Ballantyne Commons Pkwy.
Rent: $1295 per month, available now call 704-975-8500. Security deposit: 1st month rent. 1 year lease or longer.
Cat or dog under 50 lbs OK.
Sorry - no smokers.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2141813587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12416 Crowley Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Provincetowne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% lower than in Charlotte, and 22.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!