12417 SE 29th St, Bellevue, WA 980053 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $348,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0924059222
- Zillow Home ID: 48695751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12417 Se 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In WoodRidge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.9% less than in Bellevue, and 74% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help WoodRidge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or WoodRidge home values.
- 12419 SE 29th St Bellevue, WA$582K31.751,570
- 12403 SE 29th St Bellevue, WA$633K42.52,050
- 12426 SE 30th St APT B4 Bellevue, WA$338K22.51,481
- 12426 SE 30th St APT B3 Bellevue, WA$330K22.51,481
- 12426 SE 30th St APT B2 Bellevue, WA$340K22.251,481
- 12426 SE 30th St APT B1 Bellevue, WA$338K22.51,481
- 12426 SE 30th St # A-3 Bellevue, WA$314K221,500
- 12426 SE 30th St # A-2 Bellevue, WA$296K221,426
- 12426 SE 30th St # A-1 Bellevue, WA$253K221,173
- 12426 SE 30th St # A-4 Bellevue, WA$265K21.751,173
- 12426 SE 30th St Bellevue, WA$302K221,500
- 12414 SE 29th St Bellevue, WA$560K31.51,560
- 12437 SE 29th St Bellevue, WA$691K321,920
- 12401 SE 29th St Bellevue, WA$522K31.51,410
- 868 137th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$803K42.753,422
- 12406 SE 31st St APT 301 Bellevue, WA$310K221,246
- 12406 SE 31st St APT 203 Bellevue, WA$272K221,244
- 12406 SE 31st St APT 202 Bellevue, WA$272K221,244
- 12406 SE 31st St APT 201 Bellevue, WA$300K221,246
- 12406 SE 31st St APT 104 Bellevue, WA$267K221,162
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292