- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12419 Nordesta Dr, Norwalk, CA 906504 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $253
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 8021032013
- Zillow Home ID: 21373647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12419 Nordesta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90650, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Norwalk, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90650 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90650 home values.
- 12415 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$347K31960
- 12425 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$410K511,653
- 12412 Del Rio Ct Norwalk, CA$410K431,961
- 12409 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$372K411,296
- 12409 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$382K411,296
- 12429 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$379K421,320
- 12426 Del Rio Ct Norwalk, CA$446K431,961
- 12330 Del Rio Ct Norwalk, CA$458K431,961
- 12435 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$346K31960
- 12403 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$379K311,356
- 10403 Meadow Rd Norwalk, CA$379K311,320
- 12439 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$355K31960
- 12329 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$343K31960
- 12428 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$348K31960
- 12402 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$339K31960
- 12442 Del Rio Ct Norwalk, CA$421K431,961
- 12328 Del Rio Ct Norwalk, CA$444K431,961
- 10407 Meadow Rd Norwalk, CA$404K31.51,566
- 12445 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$386K511,324
- 12323 Nordesta Dr Norwalk, CA$344K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!